If you would like to see the version of the California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS) that your student will be taking please follow the link below. Questions asked will include health-related behaviors and their views of their school. The survey helps to better inform how our school can best meet our student's health and wellness needs, and understand the culture and climate of our schools. Grades 5th, 7th, 9th, and 11th grades will be surveyed. For further questions about the content or the purpose of the survey, please contact Beth Echeveste, Supervisor of Support Services at (559) 247-4700 ext. 63140 or eecheveste@centralusd.
- CHKS Elementary English version
- CHKS Elementary SPANISH version
- CHKS Middle School English version
- CHKS Middle School SPANISH version
- CHKS High School English version
- CHKS High School SPANISH version